Subject: Fixed windows line endings

From: dolphin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 13:47:41 -0800

---
 indra/newview/app_settings/keywords.ini | 31 ++++++++++++++++---------------
 scripts/messages/message_template.msg   |  4 ++--
 2 files changed, 18 insertions(+), 17 deletions(-)

(limited to 'scripts/messages/message_template.msg')

diff --git a/indra/newview/app_settings/keywords.ini b/indra/newview/app_settings/keywords.ini
index 6209a8b616..3bcb4d666d 100755
--- a/indra/newview/app_settings/keywords.ini
+++ b/indra/newview/app_settings/keywords.ini
@@ -714,21 +714,22 @@ TEXTURE_TRANSPARENT		UUID for the "White - Transparent" texture
 URL_REQUEST_GRANTED		Used with http_request when a public URL is successfully granted
 URL_REQUEST_DENIED		Used with http_request when a public URL is not available
 
-XP_ERROR_NONE					No error was detected
-XP_ERROR_THROTTLED				The call failed due to too many recent calls.
-XP_ERROR_EXPERIENCES_DISABLED	The region currently has experiences disabled.
-XP_ERROR_INVALID_PARAMETERS		One of the string arguments was too big to fit in the key-value store.
-XP_ERROR_NOT_PERMITTED			This experience is not allowed to run on the current region.
-XP_ERROR_NO_EXPERIENCE			This script is not associated with an experience.
-XP_ERROR_NOT_FOUND				The sim was unable to verify the validity of the experience. Retrying after a short wait is advised.
-XP_ERROR_INVALID_EXPERIENCE		The script is associated with an experience that no longer exists.
-XP_ERROR_EXPERIENCE_DISABLED	The experience owner has temporarily disabled the experience.
-XP_ERROR_EXPERIENCE_SUSPENDED	The experience has been suspended by Linden Customer Support.
-XP_ERROR_QUOTA_EXCEEDED			An attempted write data to the key-value store failed due to the data quota being met.
-XP_ERROR_STORE_DISABLED			The key-value store is currently disabled on this region.
-XP_ERROR_STORAGE_EXCEPTION		Unable to communicate with the key-value store.
-XP_ERROR_KEY_NOT_FOUND			The requested key does not exist.
-XP_ERROR_RETRY_UPDATE			A checked update failed due to an out of date request.
+XP_ERROR_NONE					No error was detected
+XP_ERROR_THROTTLED				The call failed due to too many recent calls.
+XP_ERROR_EXPERIENCES_DISABLED	The region currently has experiences disabled.
+XP_ERROR_INVALID_PARAMETERS		One of the string arguments was too big to fit in the key-value store.
+XP_ERROR_NOT_PERMITTED			This experience is not allowed to run on the current region.
+XP_ERROR_NO_EXPERIENCE			This script is not associated with an experience.
+XP_ERROR_NOT_FOUND				The sim was unable to verify the validity of the experience. Retrying after a short wait is advised.
+XP_ERROR_INVALID_EXPERIENCE		The script is associated with an experience that no longer exists.
+XP_ERROR_EXPERIENCE_DISABLED	The experience owner has temporarily disabled the experience.
+XP_ERROR_EXPERIENCE_SUSPENDED	The experience has been suspended by Linden Customer Support.
+XP_ERROR_QUOTA_EXCEEDED			An attempted write data to the key-value store failed due to the data quota being met.
+XP_ERROR_STORE_DISABLED			The key-value store is currently disabled on this region.
+XP_ERROR_STORAGE_EXCEPTION		Unable to communicate with the key-value store.
+XP_ERROR_KEY_NOT_FOUND			The requested key does not exist.
+XP_ERROR_RETRY_UPDATE			A checked update failed due to an out of date request.
+XP_ERROR_MATURITY_EXCEEDED		The request failed due to agent content preferences.
 XP_ERROR_UNKNOWN_ERROR			Other unknown error.

diff --git a/scripts/messages/message_template.msg b/scripts/messages/message_template.msg
index f158142bbc..bba95f8e67 100755
--- a/scripts/messages/message_template.msg
+++ b/scripts/messages/message_template.msg
@@ -4240,8 +4240,8 @@ version 2.0
 		{	ObjectName		Variable	1	}
 		{	ObjectOwner		Variable	1	}
 		{	Questions		S32	}
-	}
-	{
+	}
+	{
 		Experience	Single
 		{	ExperienceID	LLUUID	}
 	}
-- 
cgit v1.3